Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wedding Business

I have had several people ask me if I am going to continue doing weddings and the answer is...YES!!!!

Contrary to popular belief, I am still available in the Mississippi area. I would appreciate any referrals for Jackson business even after I have moved, PLEASE!!! I have lots of friends and family in the area and a wedding weekend would give me a good excuse to visit! :) For all full wedding packages booked, all travel expenses will be waived. Yes, you read that right WAIVED!!!!

As far as Texas in concerned, if you know of anyone getting married there, I would appreciate you tossing my name in the hat for the job! So far, I have been blessed by word of mouth advertising to keep me book for the past 2 years! I would love to keep that going even in Texas!

Thanks for the continued support!

No comments: