Monday, September 14, 2009

Zingery/Dozier Wedding

Pictures from my first out of town Wedding at Weymouth Hall on the Bluffs overlooking the river in Natchez. I designed the event after talking with the bride and groom. I handled all every aspect of this even from design, flower arranging, tablescapes, coordinating right down to the directing of the ceremony and reception.
For the alter we rented antique columns from our friends at the Old House Depot and topped them with burlap wrapped ferns.
Pew markers of hand-tied wildflowers.


View down the aisle coming from the back proch of the house.

For Friday night's party, I made mason jar lanterns to hang over the dance area for a festive, southern touch. The wind didn't cooperate with us, as some blew out over the course of the evening...the one thing I couldn't control!

No comments: